Jo Sonja's Flow Medium in a 60ml bottle.
Flow Medium is added to Chroma’s Jo Sonja Artists’ and Background Colours and other Chroma’s Jo Sonja Mediums for thinning as needed for paint application or various techniques such as fine detail or linework and airbrushing.
Add to colors when a smooth basecoat is required. Flow Medium will extend the drying time of the paint.
Note: The addition of water to thin Chroma’s Jo Sonja Artists’ Colours or Chroma’s Jo Sonja Background Colours may over-dilute the paint causing poor coverage and adhesion to some surfaces.
- Mix small amounts of Flow Medium with paint using a brush or palette knife, beginning with an approximate ratio of 2 parts paint to 1 part Flow Medium until desired consistency is achieved. Water has a diluting effect on the pigment and adhesive qualities of acrylic. Its use should be kept to a minimum.
- Flow Medium may be used to thin colour for basecoating on any surface that a smooth coat is desired including metal surfaces.
- Dry thoroughly. The addition of Flow Medium may delay drying time. A hair dryer mat be used to speed surface drying.
- Dry a minimum of 48 hours before varnishing. Allow additional time depending on climate and humidity or if excessive medium is used.
- Airbrush artists may use Flow Medium to dilute Jo Sonja Matte Flow Acylic or Background Colours beginning with a ratio of 1:1. A small amount of water may also be necessary for an even flow. It is recommended that any water used is distilled water.
Approximate coverage: 1 ml = 188 sq cm / 1oz = 6 sq ft
Safe to dry with a hair dryer.
Water based, can be cleaned up with mild soap and cool water.
Conforms to ASTM D 4236 and is Non Toxic.
Chroma's Jo Sonja - Flow Medium 60ml
Finishing products are classed as hazardous goods, therefore have to be handled and transported accordingly.
Therefore ANY orders containing finishing products MUST be sent via DHL at a cost from £7.45. This is non-negotiable.
This delivery service is Next Working Day - as long as orders are placed BEFORE 1PM!!