Jo Sonja's Flow Medium in a 60ml bottle.
Flow Medium is added to Chroma’s Jo Sonja Artists’ and Background Colours and other Chroma’s Jo Sonja Mediums for thinning as needed for paint application or various techniques such as fine detail or linework and airbrushing.
Add to colors when a smooth basecoat is required. Flow Medium will extend the drying time of the paint.
Note: The addition of water to thin Chroma’s Jo Sonja Artists’ Colours or Chroma’s Jo Sonja Background Colours may over-dilute the paint causing poor coverage and adhesion to some surfaces.
- Mix small amounts of Flow Medium with paint using a brush or palette knife, beginning with an approximate ratio of 2 parts paint to 1 part Flow Medium until desired consistency is achieved. Water has a diluting effect on the pigment and adhesive qualities of acrylic. Its use should be kept to a minimum.
- Flow Medium may be used to thin colour for basecoating on any surface that a smooth coat is desired including metal surfaces.
- Dry thoroughly. The addition of Flow Medium may delay drying time. A hair dryer mat be used to speed surface drying.
- Dry a minimum of 48 hours before varnishing. Allow additional time depending on climate and humidity or if excessive medium is used.
- Airbrush artists may use Flow Medium to dilute Jo Sonja Matte Flow Acylic or Background Colours beginning with a ratio of 1:1. A small amount of water may also be necessary for an even flow. It is recommended that any water used is distilled water.
Approximate coverage: 1 ml = 188 sq cm / 1oz = 6 sq ft
Safe to dry with a hair dryer.
Water based, can be cleaned up with mild soap and cool water.
Conforms to ASTM D 4236 and is Non Toxic.
Chroma's Jo Sonja - Flow Medium 60ml
I gladly accept returns and exchanges:
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery;
Send items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations for custom orders, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order
Unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns or exchanges for:
*Custom or personalised orders
*Perishable products (like food or flowers)
*Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return:
- Buyers are responsible for return postage costs
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value
- Hazardous good must be returned by an appropriate carrier - please contact me to arrange this
You will recieve:
1 x finishing product as described in the item listing