When you want to bond two surfaces together quickly and efficiently there’s nothing much that beats a cyanoacrylate superglue.
Chestnut Products’ CA Superglues come in three viscosities:
- Thin – very low viscosity for capillary action when you want the glue to penetrate deep into small cracks. Can also be used to post-assembly to wick into parts.
Ideal for use when joining very close fitting parts and smooth, even surfaces. Dries in seconds.
- Medium – for general purpose use, stays where you put it! Takes up to 20 seconds to dry giving you enough time to line everything up. Good for fairly smooth surfaces.
- Thick – for gap filling where you want to seal a crack in your timber, mixed with sawdust if you want.
Slower drying, up to 60 seconds when applied thickly.
If you need a faster drying time use Accelerator for Superglues which can reduce the drying time to less than 2 seconds. Use the accelerator sparingly to avoid a white bloom on the surface.
A full cure – and maximum strength – requires 24 hours.
Low temperatures can reduce the cure time.
To get the longest life out of your glue, keep away from warmth – they are best stored at +5 degrees C.
Chestnut Products - CA Superglue Glue 50g - Thick Viscosity
I gladly accept returns and exchanges:
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery;
Send items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations for custom orders, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order
Unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns or exchanges for:
*Custom or personalised orders
*Perishable products (like food or flowers)
*Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return:
- Buyers are responsible for return postage costs
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value
- Hazardous good must be returned by an appropriate carrier - please contact me to arrange this
You will recieve:
1 x 50g CA Superglue - Thick Viscosity