You are purchasing a piece of exotic Zebrano - this size in particular is perfect for making a small bowl, or a base of the snowman project I enjot demostraing, amongst other uses.
The chocolate and alternating pale streaks of the heartwood of Zebrano are what gives it its name. A beautiful wood to work with which accepts a variety of finishes very easily.
The timber has been kiln dried and planed on each face - there may be a slight amount of tolerance, but this would be minimal and very unusual for the pieces to be less than 4 3/4 inches square.
The timber your will receive will be very similar but not exactly the same piece as shown in the photograph (every single piece of timber is unique and would take far too much time to photograph individually for resale).
The kit includes:
1 × 5" x 5" x 2" inch cross grain Zebrano blank
I quality check every piece of timber prior to posting, and therefore there are a few considerations I would like to bring to your attention:
- Timber is a NATURAL product which can have cracks and inclusions hidden within the grain and within the wood itself which I cannot be held responsible for
- Zebrano in particular is prone to developing surface checks and they cannot always be detected until it has been turned - additionally it can check if excess heat is built up during turning
- All wood can warp and crack if stored incorrectly - again I cannot be held responsible if your timber moves and/or cracks prior to you turning it OR AFTER you have turned and finished it
- If your timber is cracked ON ARRIVAL, please contact me within 24 HOURS with photographs to see if something can be sorted out
Emma - The Tiny Turner
5" x 5" x 2" Zebrano Cross-Grain Blank
The package includes:
1 × 5" x 5" x 2" cross grain Zebrano blank
I gladly accept returns and exchanges:
- Contact me within: 14 days of delivery (except timber which is within 24 hours)
- Send items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations for custom orders, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order
Unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns or exchanges for:
*Timber (except in exceptional circumstances)
*Custom or personalised orders
*Perishable products (like food or flowers)
*Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs;
If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value